devotee

want to devote myself to religion! make dua :) and a devoted wife :p (want to be :p:p)

Friday, May 18, 2007

ah!


alrite.. the weather is awesome today! :D alhamdulillah
just went to track 3.. my hubby did hiking and i enjoyed :p oh i haven't been writing much.. i had an accident.. broke the windscreen through my forehead.. thank god it wasn't that serious. the scars are still there though.. been a month almost.. but they are fading. :) alhamdulillah
i miss my parents. i miss my mother. mothers should b loving. they should express their love openly. in my opinion everybody should do masters in eng lit :p (as a regular student). communication prob destroy relationships :| that was always a main theme in almost all the texts.
anyway... i like Arabic word a day email! i think i should post it everyday here so that we can all learn together :D I'm posting todays word of the day..

(هناك) – huna_ka, noun

Meanings

  1. there

ok fatee went to hunza and sent me lots of pics.. yes i am so jealous of her :p lol! (i miss her a lot :( ) i am gona paste one of the pics. i wana go there right now! :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home